1. Prepare Annual Report by March of following year, submit report to be included in subsequent Monoculus
2. File IRS form by May 15 following year
3. Send $ to conference host for tri-annual conference. 2011 we sent $2,000 as seed money to start the process and then
$3,000 for student support.
4. At end of fiscal year, send out dues reminders to membership, follow- up reminders in Jan and Feb.
5. Maintain bank accounts, and PayPal account and transfer funds as needed.
6. Submit articles to Monoculus
7. Attend or make arrangements for dues to be collected at tri-annual conference and prepare a statement of income and
expenses after conference to print in Monoculus.
8. Prepare Treasurer’s report for tri-annual conference.
9. Send out group emails to membership
10. Maintain the dues tracking system and updating membership info on WAC website.